Fans of The Lord of The Rings, The Hobbit and assorted other tales from Middle Earth will probably love TolkienCraft 2, which is the second version of the TolkienCraft mod pack. Here the village has been expanded quite a bit and there are a number of other small tweaks that make this release stand well apart from the first one. Actually, it’s quite an interactive affair, with plenty of people for you to talk to. You’ll quickly learn that the local land is under attack by an increasing number of wild monsters, and ultimately you’ll need to visit with the King before getting started.
TolkienCraft 2 is one of those HQM maps where you’re stuck on Hardcore mode for the duration of your quest. That means you need to be very careful before heading out of the safety of the starting area, or else you’ll get picked off by monsters and wiped out, forcing you to start over from the beginning. Thankfully there are dozens of mods included with this package to give you all sorts of unexpected and useful tools for keeping yourself alive. It’s a long and entertaining map that can keep you busy for many hours, but even a long drop can kill you and ruin the fun, so just be careful out there.
Mods like Biomes o’ Plenty give you a wide range of environments to slog through, while Roguelike Dungeons allows for slightly different experiences between plays. You won’t always get the exact same map, but things are similar enough each playthrough that you will know how to plan ahead for difficult spots after dying to them once.
TolkienCraft 2 ModPack for Minecraft Changelogs
v2.9.0 for Minecraft 1.7.10
- Mods Updated
- Carpenter’s Blocks
- Draconic Evolution
- Extra Cells
- Refined Relocation
- Storage Drawers
- Thaumic Energistics
- Thaumic Exploration
- Thermal Dynamics
- Thermal Foundation
- Flaxbeard’s Wonderous Steam Power
- Configs Changed
- Various minor tweaks
- Other Updates
- Over 300 new CustomNPC quests
- Over 700 new CustomNPC Dialogs
- 5 New Major Locations
- Carn Dum complete redo
- Mount Gundabad
- Goblin Caves
- Thranduil’s Halls
- Multiple Minor Locations
- Forsaken Inn, Woodsmen’s Hall, Stonyford and many more!
- Updates to many of the preexisting locations such as Bree
- Fixes and tweaks to existing quests
- Special quests in honor of the Adventure Lads!
- New milestone feature for even easier travel around the overworld and middle earth! Thanks Brandon!
- Many areas now have their own theme music! Thanks Sn0wShepherd!
How to install TolkienCraft 2 ModPack?
Easy way with Curse Launcher:
- Download the Curse App for Windows, MAC OS or Linux.
- After you done with download & install the Curse App, you should create an account or login with an existing account.
- Click on Minecraft icon in the orizontal menu, and another click on “BROWSE ALL MODPACKS”.
- Search for “TolkienCraft 2”.
- Now just click on “Install” button and the mod pack start to download & install on your PC.
- Have fun!
If you like to install on yourself server, download the mod pack from below link:
for Minecraft 1.7.10
If you have an issue with this mod pack for Minecraft, do not hesitate to post a comment on this page.